Make Money From CPA Marketing
Introduction To CPA Marketing
If you haven’t heard about CPA marketing then keep this surprising fact in your mind that it is the most lucrative way of making money online. It’s far better than any other methods of making money through online like selling products on ebay, affiliate marketing or doing forex trading (very dangerous for a newbie). You will soon discover that how easy is the CPA marketing in comparison to other existing methods used for earning money online.
The first word of CPA marketing stands for ‘cost per action’. The term ‘action’ has different forms. It may be any purchase from a customer, may be an email or zip submit or even may be a subscription to a trial offer from the company. Whenever any of those forms of action is fulfilled, you get paid by the CPA Company or network but you have to be a publisher or affiliate of the CPA network. You will work under affiliate managers recruited by the companies.
About CPA Networks and Affiliate managers
CPA Networks are the backbone of CPA marketing. You can think them as a middle man between you and the advertisers paying to you for the action taken by a customer. CPA networks link you to many advertisers in one place, website. They provide all the materials (links, banners, email ads etc) needed for the promotion of the advertisers offers. They keep the track of your conversions and send you money by check, wire or by paypal after a particular period. The period may be 15, 30 or 45 days depending on the advertiser’s term.
CPA networks recruit affiliate managers who give 24 hour support to their publishers or affiliates (you). You can chat with them and solve your any problem related to CPA marketing instantly through cell phone or messenger clients like SKYPE or AIM. They are always ready to help you because they will make money if you make money. They get commissions as a result of your work. No need to worry, you don’t lose any part from your earnings as a commission to your affiliate manager. They get paid by the companies running CPA marketing.
Various offers offered by companies in CPA marketing
All CPA networks have nearly the same offers but with different payouts. The payout for the offers may range from $1-$140 depending on the action required by those offers. The most common types of CPA offers are-
- Email submit/zip submit offers:– These offers require submission of email or zip code by a customer to fulfill the criteria for being paid. You send people to these offers and they fill only their email or zip code (according to the offer) and you get paid. The offer may be for getting a free Iphone or free laptop or a free Xbox which attracts the customer very well. The payout for such type of offers ranges from $1-$3. These offers are very popular in the world of CPA marketing because the customer doesn’t have to submit their credit card details or have to pay a single penny.
- Trial offers:- These offers require submission of a small form or a long form including credit card details. The advertisers allow the customers to try their product before buying. The trial period may be 15 days or may be 30 days. The customers don’t have to pay for the trial except shipping and handling charges which vary from $4-$6. If the customers like the product then they can continue the service otherwise they are free to cancel the trial subscription. The credit card will be automatically billed by the advertising companies if they don’t cancel the trial. These offers are specially related to health products, beauty products or may be biz-opts. The health and beauty products are very hot in the market and their trial offer provides a high conversion ratio. The CPA marketing companies pay from $30-$140 to their affiliates for opting the trial offer. Nowadays, these offers are greatly used by the publishers in the the business of CPA marketing as all people love free trials before buying them which results into good earnings.
- Free Dating offers: – There are so many advertisers which pay from $2.5 to $5 for getting a member for their dating sites. The dating sites offer a free membership and require a short or may be a long form to be completed by the customer. Some of the dating sites require credit card details for verification of age. There are many people in CPA marketing who had created so much money from these offers because it is directly related to the emotions of the customer. Most of the people like to meet new friends or want to date with someone without spending money. So these offers also give a good conversion rate.
- Education offers:- Many CPA marketing networks have education offers for the customers like getting a scholarship for studying in a reputed and well known university. These offers have payouts from $30- $50. These offers attract the students passing from higher secondary and have a very high potential for earning cash.
- Credit Card Report offers:- Many CPA networks have credit report offers. Those offers may be free for the first report or sometimes the user has to pay small fees to get the report. It typically pays $8-$11 to the publishers.
These are some of the offers which give CPA Marketing so much success. There are more other types of offers that you will discover as soon as you become a member of some network. Also don’t forget to learn these useful CPA marketing tactics that will not only save your time and money but also help you to do the business effectively and perfectly.